Bryan struggles with depression, anxiety, and obesity, but is brave enough to realize that with outside support, he is able to be much more productive. Every week, Erin Barbot & Co meets with Bryan to collaborate on a variety of tasks to improve his quality of life and enhance his sense of control.
To date, we have finished the following projects:
- resolved the status of his school loans and started his on a payment plan;
- updated his medication history, which spanned years and dozens of doctors and prescriptions, to provide a comprehensive view of his medications;
- framed art for his house;
- researched alternative therapies and located local doctors;
- assisted in planning two vacations for Bryan and his family, including complex meal planning for special dietary needs;
- helped him outline his podcasts;
- created a daily checklist to help him stay on top of personal matters;
drafted a profile for potential jobs and caretakers.
On an ongoing basis, we:
- help him pay his bills;
- help him keep in touch with friends and family;
- assign weekly “homework” to keep his projects moving;
- update his medication history as his prescriptions change;
- make important phone calls on his behalf.
*all names have been changed unless approved by the client.